This is the perfect palette to take on the go...anywhere! It has the perfect colors, exclusive shades and the mineral pigments are Amazonian clay rich. I use this as my go to palette from work day to evening looks. Infused with Tarte’s iconic Amazonian clay, each fade-free, beautifully pigmented shadow blends perfectly! The blush is a full size, warm shade and the highlighter/bronzer duo that’s perfect for creating any look. The variety of different warm eye shadows make this palette so versatile.
The chic packaging is a great size with a large round mirror and a rich, textured case.
From my swatch photo above, here are the names (from left to right):
- Dim the Lights (black brown matte finish)
- Rose to the Top (rose gold shimmer finish )
- Steel the Scene (steel taupe shimmer finish)
- You’re a Natural (nude matte finish)
- Go for the Gold (gold shimmer finish)
- Showstopper Copper (bronze copper matte finish)
- Matte waterproof bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Highlighter in Champagne Pink
- Blush in Fame (warm peach matte finish)
This palette is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates and gluten.
Available online at Tarte Cosmetics or at Sephora for $48.
**Please note that my posts contain my genuine recommendations and opinions & not sponsored **